An organisation of the Indian government known as the Staff Selection Commission is responsible for hiring people for a variety of positions in all of its ministries, departments, and subordinate offices. According to the commission’s notice, the SSC CHSL 2022 Notification has been delayed and will now be published on December 6, 2022, at ssc.nic.in. The exam date as well as the SSC CHSL result date are yet to be published by the Staff Selection Commission.
The Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL, 10+2) exam is conducted by the SSC to recruit qualified candidates for the positions of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA), Data Entry Operator (DEO) and other posts. SSC CHSL Admit Card 2022 (Tier-1) will be released around a week before the exam date on the official SSC website.
On that note, let’s go through all the important details regarding SSC CHSL admit card including steps to download SSC CHSL admit card, documents required, details and more in detail.
Steps to Download SSC CHSL 2022 Admit Card
The following are the steps that applicants can take to download their SSC CHSL admit card 2021 and 2022:
- SSC’s official website can be found here (ssc.nic.in)
- To download the admit card, go to the region or zone website.
- Add your date of birth to your registration number or roll number.
- You are taken to the admit card link. Download the admit card
- Make a copy of your SSC CHSL admit card.
Note: The SSC will not mail admit cards to any candidates. Admit cards are only available for download from the official website.
Details on SSC CHSL Admit Card
The SSC CHSL admit card includes a variety of information. The following are the items mentioned on the SSC CHSL Admit Card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Address
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Date of Birth
- Exam Timing
- Exam Centre
Aside from that, the SSC CHSL admit card has a spot for the candidate’s signature.
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2022: Important Documents to Carry
After downloading the admit card, candidates must bring it to the exam centre on the day of the exam. Candidates must provide three passport-size pictures and photo ID proof, in addition to the admission card. According to the official website, it is advised that candidates have enough copies of the same photo they provided to the online application form on them until the end of the entire testing procedure to make identification easier.
- Voter’s ID
- Driving License
- Identification cards issued by the government or other offices where a candidate may be employed
SSC CHSL Admit Card: Important Guidelines
On the day of the SSC CHSL exam, candidates should keep the following points in mind:
- On the day of the exam, candidates must bring all of the aforementioned documents (admit card, ID proof, and pictures) with them.
- Candidates who do not have either of the aforementioned documents may be denied the opportunity to take the SSC CHSL exam.
- To minimise crowding, applicants must arrive at their designated exam centre before the reporting time specified on their admission card.
- Candidates must keep a minimum of six feet between themselves and other candidates.
- The exam hall/lab number in which applicants will be seated will be communicated to them at the entry gate and will not be visible outside the centre.
- Candidates are required to wear face masks.
- Candidates are permitted to bring a small bottle of hand sanitiser and a clear water bottle.
- Candidates are permitted to wear gloves within the testing facility.
- After filling up the SSC copy of the admit card and attendance sheet, candidates must sanitise their hands.
- Candidates’ body temperatures will be examined using thermal guns at the examination centre’s entry gate. Candidates having a high body temperature will not be permitted to take the exam.
- Candidates will be given ballpoint pens and blank sheets for rough work inside the exam hall.
I hope you liked our Article on ‘SSC CHSL Admit Card 2022’ very much. We have put so many such essays on our blog. If you found this article really useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends. Your one comment, like and share gives us the motivation to publish new information.